We look forward to seeing you Friday, for the first session of the Spring 2021 Dromenon Program, where we will be creating community and fusing joy with spiritual practice.
Great News & Schedule Adjustment: Jean Houston will be providing her sense of the personal, mythic, and spiritual dimensions of walking the Dromenon in the context of current world events and implications for the future. To make room for Jean’s compelling teachings, evocative processes, and group discussion, we are folding the optional half-hour into the whole, making each session two hours in length.
Things to have handy at each session:
Handheld labyrinth tool
– or if you wish –
https://www.labyrinthjourney.app/ app for mobile devices
Your favorite writing and art materials
Open heart and mind
Tissues for soft moments
To create and maintain a secure and sacred intentional space, we follow certain practices:
- Please sign in 10 – 15 mins early; each session begins promptly at 2 PM Pacific
- We close the Waiting Room door at start time to avoid interruptions.
- If you miss a session, you can catch up by watching the recording; you will receive a link to the recording, which will be posted on Vimeo.
- If you lose connection during the session, email cohost email@example.com to let her know that you’ll be trying to get back in so that she can re-open the waiting room for you.
- Exercise our superpowers of Patience, Kindness, and Gratitude
Please contact me if you have any questions. I am so excited to be providing this opportunity for us to be together for Good.
Jean, Peggy and I look forward to seeing you Friday, April 9 at 2 PM Pacific Time.